quinta-feira, 5 de junho de 2014

[ENG] About Brolitas




Recently, in a friend's facebook, I was challenged to explain the presence of boys in Lolita. And not only as Dandy and Ouji style, but as a true Lolita. With all the skirts, frills and laces they have the right to wear if they want.

 The 'Brolita' influence was more common and strong than I thought. A simple search of the tag got me a million results in pictures, blogs and websites. I was able to prove it to a very closed minded boy that it was not only possible but absolutely well done. Even better than most girls can do!









 Brolita is a junction of the words Brother and Lolita. The brolitas, use exactly the same things female Lolitas wear. It isnt an adaptation. You will find them in dresses, petticoats, wigs, accessories, etc. Besides, unlike what many think, not all are gay. Some even wear lolita with their girlfriends. And the rules for us apply just as same to them. I can imagine its not easy to be a Brolita; the dresses might turn out too short or too tight...finding shoes must not be that easy! But I must say to you all: in all my searches I found waaaay less Bro-Itas than what you see around of female Itas!









Useful links!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário